*Orders of 20/+ include 15% OFF*¬†
If you require the question ANSWER KEY, you must instead purchase the LEADER GUIDE.¬†¬†
The Study Guide takes¬†you deeper into the Faith¬†along with¬†the CATHOLICISM Series. It is appropriate for individual or group study.‚Ä® ‚Ä®The ten lessons correspond to each episode of Bishop Barron‚Äôs DVD series:
- Amazed and Afraid: The Revelation of God Become Man
- Happy Are We: The Teachings of Jesus
- The Ineffable Mystery of God: That Than Which Nothing Greater Can Be Thought
- Our Tainted Nature‚Äôs Solitary Boast: Mary, the Mother of God
- The Indispensable Men: Peter, Paul and the Missionary Adventure
- A Body Both Suffering and Glorious: The Mystical Union of Christ and the Church
- Word Made Flesh, True Bread of Heaven: The Mystery of the Church‚Äôs Sacraments and Worship
- A Vast Company of Witnesses: The Communion of Saints
- The Fire of His Love: Prayer and the Life of the Spirit
- World Without End: The Last Things
Each study guide lesson provides an extensive commentary on the theological content of each episode, plus ‚ÄúQuestions for Understanding‚Äù and ‚ÄúQuestions for Application.‚Äù The ‚ÄúQuestions for Understanding‚Äù incorporate references from scripture and the Catechism of the Catholic Church to build on topics featured in the series. The ‚ÄúQuestions for Application‚Äù help in reflecting on the ways in which Bishop Barron‚Äôs messages¬†are relevant¬†in your own life and experiences.
The study guide commentary and questions were written by Catholic author Carl Olson under the guidance and approval of Bishop Robert Barron.
*Product may vary from image